Life in Fargo

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

The Wolf Whisperer?

Well... maybe not quite a whisperer yet, but she's getting there.

I thought I'd take a moment and show the more human side of Growing Up Wolf. My wife has spent the majority of her summer at the zoo and it is amazing how fast it truly flies by. Today we had a brief photo shoot to capture a few moments before the pups get any bigger. They seem to grow by the hour. I know she has had a fantastic time with them, as is evident in the pics.

After a few minutes of every pup checking out the new guy with the cool black thing (camera), it was photo time. Nicole will probably blast me for posting these pics as she was at the end of an 18 hour day at the zoo. Midnight to 6pm... good times.



Nicole and Moose enjoying the afternoon.


"Red" or "Moose", he's the biggest of them all.

Nap Time

Must visit new person...




2 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, Blogger John said...

Woa, cool pics. They look like cute little puppies

 
At 6:00 AM, Blogger Sara said...

That is so awesome! I can't believe you are hangin' out with wolf pups - definitely not a usual activity for most of us. . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home