Life in Fargo

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Water conservation

I work a fair amount on the topic of water conservation, not a needed topic this year due to all the rainfall, but necessary. Our water plant in town processes nearly 10 million gallons per day that is strictly used for outdoor watering use: lawns, trees, annuals, etc...

This scene made me chuckle a bit, so I had to snap a picture... notice anything odd?


You may have guessed it... that's irrigation water hitting the roof and through the downspout, not a wise use of water.

3 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Blogger John said...

Hmm. What is going on in Fargo? I am lacking news.

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger Hjelle said...

stuff. That, and getting overpriced bids from deck contractors...

 
At 6:32 AM, Blogger John said...

Heh, heh. I know someone who can build you a deck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home