Life in Fargo

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Nearing the end

I have two more tests to take next week and I am officially done until fall. That is fairly exciting, as I'll only have 3 classes left to complete in the MBA program. This semester I have been taking a Human Resource Management and a Macroeconomics class. Surprisingly, the HRM course has been quite difficult, I assumed I'd get an easy 'A', I need a 95% on my final to achieve that, I don't think it'll happen. The economics course is touted as the most difficult in the program and it has held true. After 2/3 of the course completed, nearly 25% of the students were receiving a 'D' or worse, consequently, most of them dropped the class. I need a 60% on my final to keep a 'B' average, so I should be safe.

I'll take two next fall, Marketing and Operations, with a Strategy course in the spring to finish up my schooling. I can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home