Life in Fargo

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

WBT

Yes... that's right folks. I have now started a World Beer Tour at Old Chicago. I feel like I have rediscoverd an old friend, like that old glove you lost but had forgot you lost and suddenly you stumble across it years later and say... "Wow, this is amazing, life is good." Well, I had an experience similar to that last Saturday on a seemingly simple trip to Old Chicago... I asked our server for a beer and he kindly mentioned the perks that one acquires while on the WBT; how can one refuse?

For those of you who have never heard of Old Chicago's World Beer Tour... they have 110 beers on the list and as you cross milestones (10th, 25th, 40th...) you get gifts. This past weekend I knocked off 5 from the list; and to that I say, "Life is good."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home